Intern - Travel (Night Shift)
The Intern - Travel (Night Shift Only) will report to the Travel Manager and will be primarily responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs (domestic and international) and ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward.
Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs.
- Schedules flight and hotel accommodations and procures necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable. Maintains the summary of the same for good records.
- Prepares MIS for management on the analysis of spending Vs Budget.
- Ensures to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge. Also, to take up with the Card Companies in case any suspicious transaction is noticed.
- Works in sync with the manager at HQ and adjusts work schedule as per the requirements of the profile.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0- 1 Year of experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Requires minimum graduate (Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration preferred).
- IATA certification if possessed would be an added advantage.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills.