Intern - Office Administration
The Intern - Office Administration will report to the Manager, Administration. We are looking for a candidate who has a sound academic record in Commerce stream. You will be primarily responsible for performing the day to day administrative and office support activities.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward.
Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
What You Will Do
- Building & Facility management - working with the building owner and maintenance staff to get issues resolved related to facility & security, in a timely manner. Staff liaison for ongoing tenant/landlord matters.
- AMC negotiation, Renewals, and Maintenance - UPS, ACs, Pest Control, Fire extinguishers, Office Lease etc.
- Cab/transportation arrangement Employees.
- Coordination with Support staff (housekeeping, security etc) in working days as well as weekends. Quarterly maintenance of Fire extinguisher.
- Coordination with travel team for arrangement of cabs for guests.
- Coordination with accounts department, Invoice Processing, checking bills for clearance for payment related process. Vendor payments, Cheque deposits etc.
- Courier & Stationery Management.
- Coordination with P&C Team in day to day requirements & for event management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduation/Post-Graduate in any stream from reputed institute within India.
- MS Office:- Working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Excellent communication skills.