2019 Hong Kong Graduate Program - Staff Associate - Performance Improvement
We help clients improve security and efficiency, while also reducing their costs. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency services in experienced areas like finance, customer, supply chain, operations, IT, people and organizational management.
What You Will Do
- Build productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Perform daily fieldwork, inform supervisors of the engagement status.
- Understand and execute advisory services procedures including client interviews, problem analysis, and advanced fact gathering.
- Develop and share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Engineering.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.