2019 Hong Kong Graduate Program-Staff Associate-Advisory-Actuarial Services
The Actuarial Services provides actuarial consulting services to clients throughout Asia. The team with experienced accountants and other professionals on a variety of assignments, including merger & acquisition support, audits, and financial management process improvement.
What You Will Do
- Support the delivery of a large variety of actuarial and insurance advisory/consulting and assurance services to life insurance, general insurance and pension clients in the region.
- Involve in client interaction and teamwork with other professionals inside and outside of the region during service delivery.
- Support development of project proposals or business plan for a new service offering.
- Apply data analytics skill sets (data mining, machine learning, etc.) and industry knowledge to facilitate all types of insurance related projects (Marketing & Distribution, Underwriting, Customer Management, Actuarial, Claims, Operation, Finance and Investment).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree with internship experience in actuarial and/or risk-related area.
- Good progress in actuarial professional examination.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge in insurance financial reporting basis (IFRS, HK Insurance Ordinance, RBC) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in actuarial software (Prophet and AXIS) is an advantage.
- Solid SQL & R modelling exposure, knowledge in SAS or Python is a strong plus.