Video Marketing Internship
Did you know that an international video marketing internship can give you an edge on other film and marketing students? Especially if that experience is gained within a trailblazing digital-first environment, where you can help build and promote the first umbrella platform for the entire events industry. Hone your video and marketing skills by working on scripts, storyboards, filming, editing, animation, distribution, and other aspects of video production and marketing.
What You Will Do
- As part producer and part marketer, this internship will provide you with experience in:
- Development, production, and distribution of different types of video products, either in-house or in conjunction with external partners.
- Research and keeping up to date with video best practice and international trends.
- Developing, visualising and executing production scripts and other verbal or written instructions.
- Managing video-editing software and related applications.
- Optimizing and promoting videos online in line with our marketing plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Busy with or completed a relevant degree/diploma that includes any of the following subjects - digital media production, videography, content production, animation, video editing, marketing, advertising.
- Knowledge of the technical elements of video production – i.e. formats, codecs, delivery options, uploads, compression, video platforms (YouTube etc.).
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop or similar software.
- A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects experience will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the latest apps used for fast and efficient video production and distribution is recommended.
- Good aesthetic awareness, technologically skilled, digitally savvy, and enjoys working within a fast-paced team.
- Although we don’t expect you to be a prospective Pulitzer Prize winner it would be good if you know how to string a few sentences together, or even better, have some experience knocking a script into shape.
- Ability to combine a creative eye with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Well-developed creative problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research skills.