Business Analyst - Proposal Writer
Our sales team comprises an elite group of strong and dynamic sales professionals who are high on energy and motivated to perform. The team comprises several engineers and business graduates, who are more than willing to learn and extremely propelled to perform. Our employees come from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to business, communications, Travel & hospitality and computer information systems.
The sales teams within Cvent are given ample amount of opportunity to become their own bosses, with joint accountability of executing multimillion dollar worth deals. If this is what motivates you, then Cvent is the place where you can pen a brand new page in your career.
What You Will Do
- Manage and respond to Sales proposals.
- Create and update a response library.
- Interact and strategize with Sales Reps to develop strategies to better leverage Cvent’s software suite to our clients through proposals/bids.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent Product Knowledge (Event Management Software).
- Must be able to focus on design, functionality, usability, and aesthetics at the same time.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Flexibility to work in U.S. shifts.