Transfer Pricing Documentation Analyst
As a multi-national company with worldwide operations and increasing centralization of functional services, Cargill has a detailed process in place for the global recharge of shared service costs between Group companies. Key to the success of this process is the provision of robust documentary support for the recharges.
This role will assist with the collection, analysis and documentation of data in support of the statutory invoicing of intercompany services. The Transfer Pricing Documentation Analyst will be part of Cargill’s Finance team, will report to the EMEA Shared Service Finance Manager and work closely together with Cargill’s Global Tax and Customs Department.
What You Will Do
- 10% - Drafting of Functional Memos and performing related research within Cargill businesses and functions and data collation required for the Memo.
- 30% - Preparation of Activity & Benefit Reports (ABRs) – The ABR is the cornerstone of the Cargill statutory recharge process in terms of providing information to service recipients on services supplied and the benefits to the entity recharged. This position will assist with the first level preparation of ABRs to support the global statutory recharge process.
- 30% - Collection of detailed supporting documentation and evidence in support of the Memo and ABRs, and doing basic analysis and referencing of documents with the Memos e.g. presentations, organization charts, emails, reports, etc.
- 10% - Other related responsibilities - Service agreement updates (viz. tracking renewal, validity, and updating of agreements), maintain and update the internal SharePoint.
- 10% - Tax / Transfer Pricing Audit support –assist county Tax Managers with the provision of specific supporting data in the event of tax or transfer pricing audits by country Tax Authorities.
- 10% - Other responsibilities including: provision of information for OECD Master and Local files, ad hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Familiarity with tax and transfer pricing concepts.
- Ability to understand complex business processes.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Clear communication style (both written and verbal). Able to interact with colleagues across Cargill and adaptable to requirements/circumstances. Ability to articulate facts clearly while drafting deliverables.
- Ability to work as part of a global team, across borders and time zones.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Self-motivated with curiosity, initiative, pro-activeness and willingness to learn. Able to appreciate different perspectives, handle pressure and accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Experience of working in a tax or finance environment in a global organization.
- Knowledge of the principles of BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting).
- Basic knowledge of the Cargill business.