BNP Paribas Associate
Cash and position reconciliation (accounting vs PB and 3 way); with resolution of breaks. Income reconciliation (dividends and interest). Delivery on audit requests and resolution of all queries on a timely basis.
What You Will Do
- Manual Pricing and Pricing review.
- P&L review and Tolerance checks.
- Fees accrual, management and performance fee calculation and booking.
- Capital bookings and reconciliation with Investor services system reports.
- TB tie out and compiling NAV pack.
- Ensure appropriate checks and procedures are followed to maintain high quality deliverables and to avoid internal audit and ISAE findings.
- Compliance with all internal organizational and business policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- PGDBM/MBA in Finance or equivalent preferred.
- Good understanding and ability to apply basic accounting principles.
- Have a decent understanding of capital markets; any internship or exposure to capital market operations would be added advantage.
- Have decent understanding of asset classes like equities, bonds, futures, options and swaps; while theoretical knowledge is a must, ability to think through how they operate in the real world would be added advantage.
- Candidates to research on hedge funds industry and demonstrate how much they understand of it. Ability to showcase understanding of fund administration business would be an added advantage.
- Should demonstrate the hunger to learn and grow. Should be a go-getter i.e. proactive, driven and demonstrate ability to stretch for the learning / growth.
- Should come across as someone smart, who has ability to think through issues and figure out solutions.
- Should be able to perform under stressful situations - not get nervous, lose composure or confidence, be able to think through, etc.
- Communication skills - oral & written.
- Client focused.
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork.
- Attention to detail / rigor.
- Ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Analytical Ability.
- Ability to develop and adapt a process.
- Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution.
- Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment.